Published on 9/10/2017 | Issue No: 5
- Ernesto Che Guevara, Guerrilla Warfare, BNP publishing, 2007.
- Mohsin Hamid, Discontent and its Civilizations: Dispatches from Lahore, New York and London.
- Rifat Fareed, “The sadness of Occupation”, Al Jazeera, 1 October 2017
- The New European Disorder Or How The New World Order Gifted Us Our Present
- “Where does your comedy come from?”
- How to complicate Israel Or The necessity of seeing closer those we think we know.
- “And here is another example of the above.”
- “The wars we loved Or Wasn’t it more fun when they were just killing each other?”
- “How to fashionably socially conscious Or Virtue Signalling as the new social status indicator.”
- “Jennifer Egan is back with another, and I need say no more.”
- “We all love a feel-good protest, particularly if it erases the problem that required the protest!”
- “The dangerous brown man, the useful brown woman, and the exigencies of neoliberal capital.”
- “Bashing Muslims as a profitable enterprise, and a fast-growing new market product.”
- “This is a terrible piece of writing and analysis, but read it to understand how liberal superiority still exists.”
- “The wounds that come wrapped as gifts.”
- Ants Among Elephants by Sujatha Gidla
- Fictional Truth By Michael Riffaterre.
- What Salman Rushdie’s new book, The Golden House, says about the bankrupting of magical realism.
Please follow and like us: